It can be hard to pinpoint a womanizer; they are usually very attractive, charming, romantic and, well, perfect. However, you need to be able to look through this disguise and see a man for his true colors.
Following are 5 red-flag indicators that a man is a womanizer:
1. Reputation: If he has a reputation, meaning all of your girlfriends have been warning you that he uses women and then ditches them, you should listen. If it is common knowledge that this guy is a player, then don’t feed into the temptation.
2. Fast and Forward: He is already telling you that you are the woman of his dreams without meeting any friends or family. This could obviously be exciting for you, but in your heart you know that it is impossible for him to truly know these things this quickly. He is simply trying to woo you into bed.
3. Too much romance: If he is sending large flower bouquets to your office, leaving you hand-written poems, and surprising you with lavish jewelry, chances are he’s done this before. He will be expecting something in return for these gifts from you as well, and we all know what that is.
4. Wondering eyes: If your guy is constantly checking out other girls or even flirting with the waitress or barista, even though he claims “he only has eyes for you”, then he’s probably a womanizer. Even though he is saying you are the perfect woman for him, he is thinking the same thing about the blonde in the mini skirt that just walked by.
5. Too good to be true: If you have ever caught yourself thinking that he is too good to be true, then he probably is. That little voice in your head telling you he’s no good is your instinct, and you should listen to it. If you don’t, you will be kicking yourself later once you’ve slept with him and he’s suddenly “too busy”…every day.
Obviously, this is not an all-inclusive list, as there are other attributes that could determine if a man is a bed egg, but you should also not wave your white flag if one of these signs is present. Use your judgment and trust your instincts!
Sources: Huffington Post