2. People StyleWatch: StyleWatch is a magazine brought to you by the editors of People Magazine, except with an emphasis primarily on the hottest celeb fashion styles and trends. People StyleWatch publishes 11 issues a year.
3. Marie Claire: Marie Claire magazine consists of a perfect balance of fashion news, advice, and trends, while also placing am importance on women’s social global issues. Marie Claire publishes 12 issues a year.
4. Elle: Elle magazine covers the basic fashion and style necessities, while also offering articles on women politics, health, and career options. Elle magazine publishes 12 issues a year.
5. InStyle: InStyle magazine celebrates getting to know the private side of celebrity fashion creativity. This is a great source for fashion inspiration and ideas. InStyle magazine publishes 13 issues a year.
6. Glamour: Glamour is known for its relationship and beauty advice, but is famous for its “Fashion Do’s and Don’ts” section of the magazine. Glamour publishes 12 issues a year.
7. Bazaar: Harper’s Bazaar magazine presents the more sophisticated side of women’s fashion, and aims to set a standard for style. Bazaar magazine publishes 10 issues per year.
8. Lucky: Lucky magazine features fashion advice from the expert designers, as well as easy ways to create trendy outfits while on a budget. Lucky magazine publishes 12 issues a year.
9. Allure: Allure magazine is best known for its editor’s pick of the best new products and styles. Allure magazine publishes 12 issues a year.
10. W: W Magazine is famous for its beautiful, colorful, and opulent magazine filled with gold medal award winning photography.
Sources: All You Can Read